Recieving an order
Upon delivery of your order, please inspect the packaging as well as your items before signing the Proof of Delivery
receipt. Note any damages on the receipt or write 'Refused Due to Damage' if you are refusing a delivery. Should
you not have time to inspect it, please sign the receipt as 'Uninspected' instead of your signature. This is important
so that credits and claims can be made if necessary.
- Pedestals are not returnable, so choose your items carefully.
- Made-to-order items, custom orders, and special orders are NOT returnable
- Returns from Canada are not accepted
- Items marked as 'Minimum Order' cannot be returned
- If a product is damaged in transit, we will help claim insurance from the shipping company, but this must be done
within 5 days. If you allow this time to elapse no claims can be made and the return cannot be accepted.
- If you intend to store an item for later use you must unpack the item and examine it for possible hidden damage, as
claims CANNOT be done for orders older than 5 days.
- If your delivery is by truck (not DHL, Fedex, UPS), a representative from the freight company will contact you by
phone to make arrangements within a specific 4-hour time period.
- Please be aware that freight deliveries are to the curbside only. Inside delivery can be arranged for additional cost.
- DO NOT SIGN FOR YOUR ORDER UNTIL YOU HAVE PHYSICALLY INSPECTED IT. This will allow you the chance to refuse the item
if it is damaged or defective. By applying your signature, you are signing a document stating that you have inspected
the item and it is in good condition. In this case, the claim must be filed by you with the freight company as we
will have no recourse when the item is signed for.
- Custom, Special Order and Made-To-Order goods may not be cancelled after three days. Goods already shipped may not
- Purchaser determines suitability of all product usage and assumes all risk & liability. Neither the seller or manufacturer
shall be held liable for any injury, loss or damage from use of such product.
Product Image Disclaimer
- Due to the variances in computer monitors and users' personal settings, we cannot guarantee that the color represented
in the image on your monitor is exactly as the item appears in the physical world.
Warranty and Disclaimer
Xylem Design and PedestalSource.com will repair or replace at the company’s discretion any product containing defects
that is the result of workmanship or material failure for a period of one (1) year from the date it was received by
the Customer. The Customer is responsible for inspecting all products when they are received and reporting to Xylem
Design or PedestalSource.com any damages or defects. If a pedestal appears to have been damaged while in transit,
please call us at (800) 333-9953 or send an email to email@example.com. If a return is warranted, please send
us the damaged product(s) using the original packaging so as to minimize any further damage.
Things that are not considered defects entitled to repair or replacement are:
- Products that do not match the color, wood veneer or style of a customer's furniture, home, office decor, etc.
- Color variation between products due to natural variation in wood grain and other materials. Products can and may
exhibit slight color variation even if they are built out of the same sheet of material at the same time.
- Wood-veneer products darkening over time due to tannins in the wood or laminate and painted products fading from exposure
to UV light.
- Product finishes that appear different than the finishes displayed on our website(s). Due to variations between monitors
and printers, the color represented in an online image may not match the product’s actual appearance in your location.
If you have any concerns, we would be happy to send you a free sample of your desired finish.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or any other acts of God.
- Damage caused by any modification or alteration to any product after it has been received by the Customer.
- Cosmetic damage(s) including but not limited to: scratches, dents, chips or any other physical damage arising after
delivery of the product to the Customer.
- Damage that is the result of climate and the products final environment, such as changes in temperature, humidity,
water exposure, UV light, etc.
- Irregularities in the finish that are the result of naturally occurring variations in the material, such as grain
shape and pattern, knots, veneer texture, veneer seams, etc.
Product Safety And Disclaimer Of Consequential Damages
Xylem Design, Inc and PedestalSource.com designs its products for common residential and commercial use. Since our
display products may be used in an assortment of circumstances, it is up to the Customer to carefully assess the safest
use and placement of their products and the goods which they might support. If there is any concern that their may
be a potential hazard with/during the use of our products, our Customer Care Team will be happy to consult on solutions
for the safest design and/or placement of a product. The final use of any product is the sole responsibility of the
Customer once it has been delivered.
XYLEM DESIGN, INC. AND PEDESTALSOURCE.COM MAKE NO AGREEMENTS, WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EITHER
IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE,
EXCEPT THOSE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THE GENERAL INFORMATION AND POLICIES SECTION OF OUR WEBSITE(S). THE PARTIES DISCLAIM
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION WHETHER SUCH WARRANTIES WERE MADE BEFORE OR AFTER THE PLACEMENT OF AN ORDER,
EXCEPT WHERE SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THE GENERAL INFORMATION AND POLICIES SECTION OF OUR WEBSITE(S). WE SHALL NOT
BE LIABLE TO ANY CUSTOMER OR THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INTERRUPTION TO BUSINESS OR PERSONAL USE OF ANY PRODUCT FOR ANY REASON.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT WILL XYLEM DESIGN, INC OR PEDESTALSOURCE.COM BE
LIABLE TO ANY CUSTOMER OR THIRD PARTY FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY
KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFIT, PHYSICAL INJURY OR LOSS OF LIFE.