Create Relationships With Customers Through Your Waiting Space
Does your waiting area foster positive feelings with your clientele? According to Linda Talley, PhD., “Environmental factors play a huge nonverbal role in creating relationships with your clients which can lead to positive financial parameters.” When your customers enjoy the space they wait in, they percieve you and your business in a better light. Make your waiting area beautiful and versatile with cube tables from PedestalSource.com.
A Cube for Every Purpose
- Cube tables come in a variety of finishes, with or without illumination, to suit every decorating style.
- Cube tables are available in standard and custom sizes, with an optional toe kick.
- Cube tables’ clean lines allow for multiple configurations to provide maximum impact for your waiting area.
A Purpose for Every Cube
- Set out crayons and paper, wire-and-bead toys, or train tracks to make an attractive and unobtrusive area for your customer’s children.
- Consider an illuminated cube table to showcase a relevant product model or sculpture.
- Use cube tables as end- and side-tables in seating areas.
- Make your promotional materials accessible with strategically placed cube tables.
- Welcome your customers with artfully arranged flowers and plants.
Create Positive Feelings With Cube Tables
Dr. Talley says:
“How you set up your waiting area will affect how people behave and how they communicate. People who are in beautiful, effective waiting areas have positive feelings.”
Create those positive feelings for your clients: our cube tables are an affordable option when decorating your beautiful waiting area.