Zebrawood Reconstituted Veneer (real wood veneer)
>>Built & Shipped by:
>>Product image is only an example and does not correspond to your chosen size.
>>Shipping cost calculated at checkout.
Because natural wood varies in grain and color, each pedestal is one of a kind.
- MATERIAL: Real wood veneer
- FINISH: Premium satin laquer
- CAPACITY: 200 lbs for standard, 100 lbs for Lighted pedestals–– Call us if displaying heavier items
- WEIGHT: Visit our weight guide for weights based on pedestal size.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mitered joints with the only color-matched, painted edges on the market.Open bottom w/ premium rubber feet (pedestal sits 1/4" off the ground).
Can I get a custom size? Yes! You'll need to contact us to place a custom order. Call or email here.
What if the piece I'm displaying is over 200 lbs? Not a problem! We can engineer your display to safely hold any weight. Contact us now with your details.
Can I add lights? Yes, and we recommend it for most artwork displays. Shop our lighting displays by clicking here.
Can I get sample finishes? Definitely. Click here to browse our materials library and find the "order here" link.
What about large orders? Call for orders over 6 units.
Are these pedestals for outdoor use? These are for indoor use. We do make an outdoor pedestal that works great outside, come rain or shine. Take a look here.
Need something custom? Call 800-333-9953 or send a note here.
Building the best
Our team of craftspeople, display specialists, and logisticians work toward the same goal: your satisfaction.
Everything we make is designed and built-to-order in our Fort Collins shop.
You'll love your display, we guarantee it.