White Cube Table
>>Product image is only an example and does not correspond to your chosen size.
>>Shipping cost calculated at checkout.
White Laminate Cube Table
Let your imagination and creativity guide you, and our white laminate cube table can fit your needs. Art display? No problem. Coffee table in the office lounge? Done that. End table at the condo? We got you covered. Add a built in light or even an acrylic dust cover for even broader uses!
- Material: White Satin Laminate
- Capacity: 200 lbs (call for heavier items)
- Durable and easy to clean
- Call to customize, available in any finish
- MATERIAL: TFL Laminate
- CAPACITY: 200 lbs for standard, 100 lbs for Lighted pedestals–– Call us if displaying heavier items
- WEIGHT: Visit our weight guide for weights based on pedestal size.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mitered joints with the only color-matched, painted edges on the market.Open bottom w/ premium rubber feet (pedestal sits 1/4" off the ground).
Can I get a custom size? Yes! You'll need to call to place that order. Call now! To learn more about pricing, click here.
What if the piece I'm displaying is over 200 lbs? Not a problem! We can engineer your display to safely hold any weight. Contact us now with your details.
Can I add lights? Yes, and we recommend it for most artwork displays. Shop our lighting displays by clicking here.
Can I get sample finishes? Definitely. Click here to browse our materials library and find the "order here" link.
What about large orders? Call for orders over 6 units.
What is TFL Laminate? TFL stands for thermally-fused laminate and is commonly referred to simply as melamine. Different from HPLs that are used on high-use work spaces like kitchen counters, it's the ideal material for display surfaces, providing the perfect balance of durability and value. We actually use it for our office desks!
Are these pedestals for outdoor use? These are for indoor use. We do make an outdoor pedestal that works great outside, come rain or shine. Take a look here.
Need something custom?
Call 800-333-9953 or send a note here.
Building the best
Our team of craftspeople, display specialists, and logistics work toward the same goal: your satisfaction.
Everything we make is designed and built-to-order in our Fort Collins shop.
You'll love your display, we guarantee it.