Alder Pedestal (real wood veneer)
>>Product image is only an example and does not correspond to your chosen size.
>>Shipping cost calculated at checkout.
With its smooth grain, rustic aesthetic, and subtle red notes, it's no wonder our Alder Veneer Pedestal makes our list of favorites. We offer ours in a variety of stains, but its natural color is always a crowd pleaser.
Because natural wood varies in grain and color, each pedestal is one of a kind.
- MATERIAL: Real wood veneer
- FINISH: Premium satin laquer
- CAPACITY: 200 lbs for standard, 100 lbs for Lighted pedestals–– Call us if displaying heavier items
- WEIGHT: Visit our weight guide for weights based on pedestal size.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mitered joints with the only color-matched, painted edges on the market.Open bottom w/ premium rubber feet (pedestal sits 1/4" off the ground).
Can I get a custom size? Yes! You'll need to call to place that order. Call now! To learn more about pricing, click here.
What if the piece I'm displaying is over 200 lbs? Not a problem! We can engineer your display to safely hold any weight. Contact us now with your details.
Can I add lights? Yes, and we recommend it for most artwork displays. Shop our lighting displays by clicking here.
Can I get sample finishes? Definitely. Click here to browse our materials library and find the "order here" link.
What about large orders? Call for orders over 6 units.
Are these pedestals for outdoor use? These are for indoor use. We do make an outdoor pedestal that works great outside, come rain or shine. Take a look here.
Need something custom? Call 800-333-9953 or send a note here.
Building the best
Our team of craftspeople, display specialists, and logisticians work toward the same goal: your satisfaction.
Everything we make is designed and built-to-order in our Fort Collins shop.
You'll love your display, we guarantee it.