Terrazzo surfaces have made waves in the decor and design world due to the remarkable ability to create almost any range of colors, hues, and tones. Traditional Terrazzo is created with a composite of cement blended with pieces of granite, marble, glass, or other desirable materials.
Our Terrazzo laminates offer beauty and visual interest without requiring an undesirable and unwieldy amount of weight. Available with any of our modifications including lights and turntables.
Material: Grey Terrazzo Laminate, Formica 8813/8812
Capacity: 200 lbs (call for heavier items)
Durable and easy to clean
Great for art, merchandise, collectibles & more
Built here in Colorado
- MATERIAL: Laminate –– durable & easy to clean
- CAPACITY: 200 lbs –– Call us if displaying heavier items
- WEIGHT: Visit our weight guide for weights (based on pedestal size).
- CONSTRUCTION: Mitered joints with the only color-matched, painted edges on the market. Open bottom w/ premium rubber feet (pedestal sits 1/2" off the ground).
- TURNAROUND: Ships in 10 business days from day of purchase; all items built-to-order and non-returnable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.