The Calcutta Marble Laminate Pedestal fills a unique niche in our line-up, definitely contemporary in build and craftsmanship while distinctly classic with it's laminate marble exterior. This is a sculpture stand that is as equally adept supporting a marble statue of Mary and Child as it is at showcasing entirely modern collections. With a classic, large scale Italian marble laminate design, the grey and taupe vein structure are large scale and angular and comprise the signature feature of this marble laminate.
As with any of our pedestals, our Calcutta Laminate Marble pedestal is available with modifications including lights, turntables, and dust covers.
- MATERIAL: Laminate –– durable & easy to clean
- CAPACITY: 200 lbs –– Call us if displaying heavier items
- WEIGHT: Visit our weight guide for weights (based on pedestal size).
- CONSTRUCTION: Mitered joints with the only color-matched, painted edges on the market. Open bottom w/ premium rubber feet (pedestal sits 1/4" off the ground).
- TURNAROUND: Ships in 10 business days from day of purchase; all items built-to-order and non-returnable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.