Black Cube Table
>>Built & Shipped by:
>>Product image is only an example and does not correspond to your chosen size.
>>Shipping cost calculated at checkout.
Cube Side Table
Our black cube table tops the list as our most diverse piece of display furniture. As a stand alone element, it functions beautifully as a coffee or end table in living rooms, offices, and lounges. Add some built in lighting or a dust cover and it becomes a stable display stand for your collectibles, awards, or art.
- Material: Black Satin Laminate
- Capacity: 200 lbs (call for heavier items)
- Durable and easy to clean
- Built here in Colorado
- Call to customize, available in any finish
- MATERIAL: TFL Laminate
- Finish: Satin (learn more here)
- CAPACITY: 200 lbs for standard, 100 lbs for Lighted pedestals–– Call us if displaying heavier items
- WEIGHT: Visit our weight guide for weights based on pedestal size.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mitered joints with the only color-matched, painted edges on the market.Open bottom w/ premium rubber feet (pedestal sits 1/4" off the ground).
Can I get a custom size? Yes! You'll need to call or write to place your order. Contact us here.
What if the piece I'm displaying is over 200 lbs? Not a problem! We can engineer your display to safely hold any weight. Contact us now with your details.
Can I add lights? Yes, and we recommend it for most artwork displays. Shop our lighting displays by clicking here.
Can I get sample finishes? Definitely. Click here to browse our materials library.
What about large orders? Call for orders over 6 units for large-order shipping options.
What is TFL Laminate? TFL stands for thermally-fused laminate and is commonly referred to simply as melamine. Different from HPLs that are used on high-use work spaces like kitchen counters, it's the ideal material for display surfaces, providing the perfect balance of durability and value. We actually use it for our office desks!
Are these pedestals for outdoor use? These are for indoor use. We do make an outdoor pedestal that works great outside, come rain or shine. Take a look here.
Need something custom?
Call 800-333-9953 or send a note here.
Building the best
Our team of craftspeople, display specialists, and logistics work toward the same goal: your satisfaction.
Everything we make is designed and built-to-order in our Fort Collins shop.
You'll love your display, we guarantee it.