Beautiful Statue or Sculpture Stand!
The Calcutta Marble Laminate Cylinder Pedestal fits a unique place in our line-up, definitely contemporary in build and craftsmanship while distinctly classic with it's laminate marble exterior. It is equally adept supporting a marble statue of Mary and Child as it is at showcasing entirely modern collections. With a classic, large scale Italian marble laminate design, the grey and taupe vein structure are large scale and angular and comprise the signature feature of this marble. Laminate cylinders have a small vertical seam on one side.
Our 30" diameter cylinders are available in heights up to 42", but require special shipping accommodations. Call for specific details and shipping costs if you require one of these larger pedestals.
Material: Calcutta Marble Laminate
Capacity: 200 lbs (call for heavier items)
Durable and easy to clean
Great for art, merchandise, collectibles & more
Built here in Colorado
Call to customize
- MATERIAL: Laminate –– durable & easy to clean
- CAPACITY: 200 lbs –– Call us if displaying heavier items
- WEIGHT: Visit our weight guide for weights (based on pedestal size).
- CONSTRUCTION: Mitered joints with the only color-matched, painted edges on the market. Open bottom w/ premium rubber feet (pedestal sits 1/2" off the ground).
- TURNAROUND: Ships in 10 business days from day of purchase; all items built-to-order and non-returnable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.